Thursdays, starting on July 30th through Oct 29th
Classes will be held outdoors in the Unity Peace Park!
5:00 to 6:00 pm
Qi is vital energy. Gong is mastery.
Flowing Qi Gong movements and focused attention awaken the subtle energies of the body and its energetic field. A quiet mind, balanced emotions, greater energy and better health are some of the rewards of this practice.
• As in Acupressure, the meridians and organ systems are balanced; blood and lymph circulation, digestion and immunity are strengthened.
• Circular movements cultivate and circulate Qi, clearing blockages & calming the mind and emotions.
• Self-massage helps us cope with the lack of contact caused by pandemic restrictions and isolation.
• More gentle than Yoga, these practices are ideal for older persons.
• Qi Gong for Beginners is fun, engaging and health-enhancing at any age.
About Margo Moulin:
Margo was introduced to QiGong by Angela Yan and Jim Fox in the ‘80s. She trained as QiGong Practice Leader with Susi Rosinski from 2018-2020.
Professional Certificates include Medical Qigong Practitioner, Levels One and Two from WNY Qigong, and Academy of Qi. Formerly, Margo taught Yoga at the Himalayan Institute.
COVID-19 Precautions to keep us all safe:
All participants are required to wear a face covering to class. After safe distances are established, you may remove the face covering during practice. Limit 16 persons per class. Hand sanitizer will be available. Contact questionnaire updated weekly.
Sorry, NO RESTROOMS.
QiGong Dress and Equipment:
Bring a lawn chair. Water. Wear flat soled shoes and loose, comfortable clothing. Be prepared for changing weather conditions.
• Love Offering: $15 per class or book of 8 classes for $100
• Payments by Cash, Check, Charge or Debit.
Please register here!
(or) contact Margo Moulin directly to enroll, or if you have any questions or need additional information.
Margo Moulin: Cell: (716)289-3681
• Love Offerings will be split with Unity of Buffalo
• Under the trees in the Unity of Buffalo Peace Park, we'll connect with nature’s pure energy!
Unity of Buffalo Peace Park | 1243 Delaware Ave
(Between Linwood and Delaware Avenue behind the church parking lot.)
Buffalo, NY | 14209
Repeats every week every Thursday until Thu Oct 29 2020 .Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 5:00pm
Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 5:00pm
Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 5:00pm
Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 5:00pm
Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 5:00pm
Thursday, September 3, 2020 - 5:00pm
Thursday, September 10, 2020 - 5:00pm
Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 5:00pm
Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 5:00pm
Thursday, October 1, 2020 - 5:00pm
Thursday, October 8, 2020 - 5:00pm
Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 5:00pm
Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 5:00pm
Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 5:00pm
Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 5:00pm
Unity of Buffalo Peace Park