Living Room Conversations Training Presented by Livingroomconversations.org
Sponsored by Unity Worldwide Ministries Southeast Region and Eastern Region
Thanks to a grant from the James Edward Hudock Trust this program is available to you at a reduced price. We are most grateful for this grant.
Wednesday, January 19, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm OR Thursday, January 27, 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Cost: $75.00 per church
To Register: https://seunity.breezechms.com/form/1a3f18
Living Room Conversations Host Training will help you facilitate tough conversations. These can be within your congregation, or you can reach out and facilitate conversations for your community.
Training will include:
- 2-hour training on January 19 or January 27th
- Diving into the Conversation Agreements and how they create a safe container for the conversation
- Tips for organizing and convening conversation within a faith community and how to adapt our resources for conversations for larger groups
- Hosting Best Practices-- participate in an abbreviated conversation where LRC staff will model hosting with a guide of your choice followed by a Q&A
- Dig into potential interventions and what to do when a conversation starts to go off-track
- Tips for hosting a conversation around race
- Copy of the slide deck used for the training as well as a PDF packet co-branded resources that can be shared with your entire network as well as exclusive resources not available on our website (including Time Management, Strategies for a Smooth Conversation, and our Hosting Best Practices Rubric)