Have you ever thought about trying Qi Gong?
In this minute video, Margo explains the health benefits of QiGong.
Qi is vital energy. Gong is mastery.
Flowing QiGong movements and focused attention awaken the subtle energies of the body and its energetic field. A quiet mind, balanced emotions, greater energy and better health are some of the rewards of this practice.
• As in Acupressure, the meridians and organ systems are balanced; blood and lymph circulation, digestion and immunity are strengthened.
• Circular movements cultivate and circulate Qi, clearing blockages & calming the mind and emotions.
• Self-massage helps us cope with the lack of contact caused by pandemic restrictions and isolation.
• More gentle than Yoga, these practices are ideal for older persons.
• QiGong for Beginners is fun, engaging and health-enhancing at any age.