Two Class Times: 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. (OR) 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Register Here! (Please indicate whether you're enrolling in class #1 or class #2)
Qi is vital energy. Gong is mastery.
Flowing Qi Gong movements and focused attention awaken the subtle energies of the body and its energetic field. A quiet mind, balanced emotions, greater energy and better health are some of the rewards of this practice.
Watch this 1-minute video from Margo explaining the health benefits of Qi Gong!
• As in Acupressure, the meridians and organ systems are balanced; blood and lymph circulation, digestion and immunity are strengthened.
• Circular movements cultivate and circulate Qi, clearing blockages & calming the mind and emotions.
• Self-massage helps us cope with the lack of contact caused by pandemic restrictions and isolation.
• More gentle than Yoga, these practices are ideal for older persons.
• Qi Gong for Beginners is fun, engaging and health-enhancing at any age.
About Margo Moulin: Margo was introduced to QiGong by Angela Yan and Jim Fox in the ‘80s. She trained as QiGong Practice Leader with Susi Rosinski from 2018-2020. Professional Certificates include Medical Qigong Practitioner, Levels One and Two from WNY Qigong, and Academy of Qi. Formerly, Margo taught Yoga at the Himalayan Institute.
COVID-19 Precautions to keep us all safe: All participants are required to wear a face covering to class. After safe distances are established, you may remove the face covering during practice. Limit 16 persons per class. Hand sanitizer will be available. Contact questionnaire updated weekly. Sorry, NO RESTROOMS.
QiGong Dress and Equipment: Bring a lawn chair. Water. Wear flat soled shoes and loose, comfortable clothing. Be prepared for changing weather conditions.
• Love Offering: $15 per class or book of 8 classes for $100