CLICK HERE for full details about the Blessings and Qualifications for serving on the Unity of Buffalo Board of Trustees.
Board Nominating Committee Members:
Nancy Lee Patrus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynn Tranchell: Lynn.Tranchell@clearahead.com
Clem Olson: email@example.com
Rev. Mary Masters: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're intersted in joining the Unity of Buffalo Board of Trustees, please contact one of our Board Nominating Committee members to learn more about leading Unity of Buffalo into its next stage of development to create a world of love, peace and abundance for all!
Unity class requirements and expectations -
- Regular Sunday attendance (at least 2-3 times per month)
- Monthly Board meetings, plus other meetings or trainings as agreed upon by the Board
- One all-day Board training or retreat per year (on a Saturday, date TBD by the Board)
- An average of 12 hours per month, including Sunday service attendance
- Available to respond to emails on a regular basis, at least a few times per week.
- Currently, meetings are being held via Zoom which saves time.
Please let us know of your interest no later than
Monday, September 21, 2020.
Trust your inner guidance and contact one of us today!