Beginning Sunday, April 11, 2021, our Sunday morning services will be held outside on our Unity Peace Park at 10:00 a.m., weather permitting.
- If rain is expected or it would be too cold, or the weather is otherwise not suitable, we will hold our service on Zoom. Notification with the Zoom link will be sent out through an email on Saturdays at 5 p.m., and posted on our Facebook page. If you’re not on our email list, sign up here.
- Update May 2021: We will be following CDC guidelines for outdoor activities. As it stands now, wearing face masks will be optional although we ask you to be mindful to individual's personal preferences for social distancing, safe space and personal contact. Namaste - to us all.
- Please bring your own chair to sit in.
- We will continue to practice social distancing by maintaining at least 6 feet from others, other than for household/family members.
- Please sign-in at our Welcome table when you arrive. This will allow us to track attendance should contact tracing be needed.
- You may be asked a series of questions about health symptoms, if you have travelled outside of New York State or been in contact with any who has in the past 14 days, and if you have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with Covid in the past 14 days.
- We will be refraining from sharing food or drinks on church property and from congregational singing at this time.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available on the Welcome Table if needed.
- We will not be passing a basket to receive love offerings and so we encourage you to remember to leave your love offerings in the designated box on our Welcome Table. Thank you!
- Our building will be open to use the downstairs rest rooms before and immediately after the Sunday service. Please use the back door. The back door will be locked while the service is going on for security reasons. If you need to use the rest rooms during the service, please see one of our greeters for assistance. Sanitizing wipes will be available, please wipe down all surfaces that you touch while in the building.
Please note that no decisions have been made yet about when we will be having services inside our church building or opening up the church for other activities. Our Board is continuing to monitor all advisories and will make decisions accordingly. When we open the building for in-person activity again, updated protocols will be announced.
Thank you to our Church Re-Opening/Re-Imagining Team for developing these policies after much thorough research and consideration. They have been approved by our Board of Trustees as Church Policy.